Create fox in origami FACILEMENT 🦊
Follow this step-by-step tutorial and you will be able to do this Origami Easily within 5 minutes.
In 10 steps only you will have a small paper companion on your desk. What better than a Origami fox Next to it? This origami creation tutorial is perfect for your children.
Easier a fox in origami
Are you ready? It's gone!
- Step 1: Start with a piece of special paper for origami. Otherwise a sheet of paper 10cmx10cm will be enough.
- Step 2: Fold the paper in half by folding the lower left corner towards the upper right corner.
- Step 3: Fold the left corner to the right corner.
- Step 4: Fold the lower corner to the upper right corner.
- Step 5: Go back the figure horizontally. Fold the upper right corner to the bottom left corner.
- Step 6: Fold all the left side just before the center. The more you fold towards the centre, the greater the head.
- Step 7: Grasp the bottom corner of the outer flap and open. The fox's head will begin to fold in itself.
- Step 8: Go ahead and slide the head down.
- Step 9: Fold a part of the tail.
- Step 10: Draw the face and that's it.
So we hadn't told you? Simple this fox origami isn't it?
If you are a fan of foxes do not hesitate to come visit our shop The red fox To find hundreds of products in connection with this red hair canid. For All The Origami enthusiasts, we invite you to discover Origami story To know more about the etymology of the word and its meaning.